WISHLIST: LET'S GET SUMMERY

I can't believe I haven't been blogging for so long!  Hope you all are doing well and having a great summer! Finally I'm able to sit down and catch up with all my posts I've planned ^^  My summer has been great till now. Stay tuned for some travel posts :) 
Today I have a last-minute summer wishlist for you guys. All items listed below are from Dresslink. Summer is my absolute favorite season! Especially because I'm able to wear my favorite dresses again and of course shopping for new ones. My obsession for cut-out and backless items has increased even more this season!

1. Cut-out printed crop top | 2. Pink floral backless mini dress | 3. Flower print pleated hem dress | 4. Floral print hollow dress | 5. Grey striped t-shirt  | 6. Flower print irregular dress


What is your favorite piece this summer?


"It's not about brand, it's about style"


Thank you for reading and  have a great summer! 

Like my blog? Follow my on FacebookTwitter and Instagram  if you like :)


Labels: , , , , ,